BSCB Members benefits include:
- Eligibility to apply for the highly popular Honor Fell/COB Travel Bursaries. These awards offer up to £300 (UK meetings & for attending a BSCB Spring Meeting the full registration and accommodation costs will be funded); up to £400 for European meetings and up to £500 for meetings in the rest of the world.
- Eligibility to apply for our new COB Support grants for PIs with limited funding for travel.
- Access to BSCB Summer Studentships. If you are a PI or group leader you are eligible to apply for an award to allow an undergraduate to work in your lab. This pays the student a stipend for up to 8 weeks.
- Access to Support for Small Meetings (PI’s, Postdocs and PhD students).
- Opportunity to nominate candidates for our prestigious Hooke and Women in Cell Biology Medals.
- Special discounts on journal subscriptions and textbooks – these offers can save you money!
- Reduced registration rates at BSCB Meetings – again you can save your hard-earned grant money!
- The chance to enter our Image Competition and Science Writing Competition and win cash prizes and an opportunity to showcase your talents to a wider audience.
- Last but not least an annual glossy hard-copy newsletter to keep you informed.
You can join the BSCB here.