Travel Bursaries are made possible by a generous grant from The Company of Biologists. The BSCB offers the following travel bursaries:
- Honor Fell / Company of Biologists Travel Awards for members of the Society in early phases of their career wishing to attend BSCB or other meetings. In addition, a limited number of travel grants will be awarded to members of the society that have a group leader position wishing to attend the BSCB spring meeting.
- Undergraduate Bursaries intended for undergraduates currently studying cell biology or a related degree subject, for attending the BSCB Spring Meeting
- European Bursaries for young scientists from Eastern and Central Europe to attend BSCB meetings.
- Company of Biologists Support Grants aimed at Independent Group Leaders/PIs who currently have no independent funding, to allow them to attend conferences, workshops, practical courses, PI management courses or re-training courses.
- Childcare Awards to provide financial help with childcare or care for dependents when the applicant is presenting at a Cell Biology meeting.