Calendar of BSCB Meetings
|September 22, 2021 - September 24, 2021||Cell La Vie||Institut Pasteur, Paris||More info... Meeting Page|
BSCB holds an annual meeting each year, usually in the spring, designed to cover a broad range of topics in cell biology.
Annual meetings consist of:
- Four or five half day sessions on various aspects of cell biology with speakers from across the globe. These sessions are interleaved with the sessions from the BSDB.
- A Graduate Symposium organised and run by PhD students and Postdocs.
- Poster sessions at which the BSCB Young Cell Biologist of the Year and the Best Postdoc Poster are selected
- The Hooke Medal Lecture from the recipient of the BSCB’s premier award.
- The Women in Cell Biology Early Career Award Medal Lecture – from the recipient (from 2015).
- The BSCB AGM – please attend!
- Most importantly a PhD and Postdoc social event often involving a quiz and other things…
- A splendid conference dinner with after-dinner prizegiving and dancefloor activity…
The BSCB runs the Honor Fell / Company of Biologists Travel Awards, which provide financial help to members of the society at the start of their scientific carriers to attend meetings relevant to Cell Biology.
BSCB organises occasional Autumn Meetings of a more specialist nature.
The BSCB Meetings Secretary welcomes suggestions for meeting topics from members or potential organizers.
The BSCB sponsors small cell biology-related meetings in the UK – more details here.
Browse past BSCB Meetings list.
Browse other cell biology-related meetings