The BSCB now accepts applications to provide financial help with childcare or care for dependents when the applicant is presenting at a scientific meeting. All claims will require approval with appropriate receipts. You will be notified within 2-3 weeks of the outcome. For example, these claims can be for:
1. Home-based childcare/dependent care expenses incurred because of meeting attendance (funds may not be applied to normal ongoing expenses).
2. Travel of a relative or other care provider to your home to care for your child(ren) or dependent while attending a meeting.
3. Travel of a care provider to the meeting with you to care for your child(ren) in that city.
How to apply:
1) Register with the BSCB online application portal here (if you haven’t done so already)
2) Download the full application form here, complete and save as a single pdf.
3) Complete your details in the online application portal and upload the full application form.
Please note that the maximum amount that can be applied for is £250. No payments will be made without supporting receipts.
For enquiries about BSCB Childcare Awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.